Date: Wednesday sixteenth March 2022
Venue: Stade Pierre Mauroy, Villeneuve d’Ascq
Kick off time: 9pm (native time)
Planning your journey
- see Entry necessities to search out out what you will have to do once you arrive in France and for particulars on France’s present entry necessities and restrictions
- you may journey to France for as much as 90 days in any 180-day interval with out a visa. Be sure that your passport is lower than 10 years outdated on the day you enter (verify the ‘date of subject’) and legitimate for not less than 3 months after the day you propose to depart (verify the ‘expiry date’)
- bear in mind your UK International Well being Insurance coverage Card (GHIC) or European Well being Insurance coverage Card (EHIC). You must also take out journey insurance coverage, even in case you’re solely going for one night time. It might prevent some huge cash in case you get into difficulties
- carry your ID with you always
Attending to the stadium
From Lille metropolis centre (most important underground stations: Rihour and Gare Lille Flandres) take the Yellow M1 line in direction of 4 Cantons Stade (Stade Mauroy) in Villeneuve d’Ascq.
There are automobile parking amenities close to the stadium.
Lille airport doesn’t have direct flights to the UK. If you’re arriving from one other nation, there’s a shuttle service to Lille metropolis centre. From the town centre, you may take the underground (Metro) as defined above.
On the stadium
- tickets can be obtainable at a set level on presentation of your voucher and your passport. Particulars and particular directions can be given by Chelsea Soccer Membership to voucher holders. Metro tickets can even be on sale at this assortment level
- all official Chelsea supporters (besides VIPs and sponsors) will enter the stadium through Gate I
- full physique searches can be carried out by French police. The method can be thorough and time consuming
- the stadium opens 2 hours earlier than kick-off. Arrive nicely earlier than the beginning of match as ticket and safety checks can take as much as a great hour to finish earlier than admittance to the guests’ part
- no left-luggage amenities obtainable. Depart your articles on the coaches or at your resort.
- alcohol is banned contained in the stadium
- in case you seem drunk, you might be refused entry to the stadium
- please word that Chelsea followers can be held again for a time whereas the house supporters disperse
The next gadgets are banned within the stadium and can be confiscated (and are unlikely to be returned):
- banners and flags displaying something which will be construed as racist or homophobic
- flagpoles, sticks
- fireworks and flares
- alcoholic drinks, bottles, glasses, and cans
- megaphones and drums
- knives, belts, chains or any objects which will be thrown or used as a weapon
Smoking isn’t permitted within the stands.
Possession and use of leisure medicine is illegitimate in France and any infringement could lead to arrest and imprisonment.
Assist and assist
In the event you’re overseas and also you want emergency assist from the UK authorities, contact the British Embassy Paris.
In the event you want pressing assist as a result of one thing has occurred to a good friend or relative overseas, contact the FCDO in London by calling +44 (0)20 7008 5000 (24 hours).
When you’ve got misplaced your passport you may apply for an Emergency Journey Doc
Emergency companies quantity: 112